Thursday 7 November 2019

MEET THE STAFF SERIES


Security Threats Should be Reported Promptly To Avert Crisis -Adam Abdulrahman Suleiman

CCD: Tell us about yourself?

AAS: I am Adam Abdulrahman Suleiman, I am from Gombe State, I attended Ahmadu Bello Uniersity, Zaria where I obtained B.Sc, in sociology; I also have a PGD in Criminology from Bayero University, Kano. I am presently undertaking a Masters programme in Criminal Justice in Kaduna State University. I am married and I have a daughter.


CCD: When did you join the service of the Company?
AAS: I joined the Services of Kaduna Electric in 1st Sept. 2015.

CCD: What is your Primary Responsibility?
AAS: I am the Admin and Security Officer for Rigasa Area Office, Kaduna Electric.  I handles security related issues, logistics, facility management, Hmo, admin, protocol etc. of the Area office. 

CCD: What is the difficult part of being an Admin Officer?
AAS: I attend to difficult customers whenever I get reports and proffer lasting solutions by been diplomatic to the customers.  

CCD: As an Admin and Security Officer, do you have any relationship with security personnel and agencies?
AAS: I have good relationship with the Nigerian Police Force, civilian JTF, NSCDC, community leaders and other security agencies.

CCD: What are your major challenges in the department?
AAS: The major challenge is standby mobility to be able to jump into action whenever the need arise to intervene in the field. We have to wait for the affected service centers most of the times to come pick us with our stationed Mopol.

CCD: Any appeal or suggestion to staff or management?
AAS: My advice to the entire staff is to make sure they understand that security is first; they should be watchful and security conscious always. It is unavoidable to have difficult customers, in such cases, staff are advised to vacate vicinity in terms of threats etc and report to their respective Admin and security officer.
More so, we should advice community members to help put eyes on our installations as security is everybody's business.
Before anyone suffers, the community will be the one to suffer first. Let’s all join hands and say no to vandalism...
We should learn to report any unauthorised persons tampering with our installations to the Admin and Security Department or nearest Police Division.  

God bless Kaduna Electric, God bless Kaduna State and God bless Nigeria.


No comments:

Post a Comment