Friday 26 August 2022

MEET THE STAFF SERIES

 

Detecting Customers Involved in Energy Theft Will Help in Generating More Revenue – Hadiza Kabir

CcD: Can we have your brief profile?     

HK: I am Hadiza Kabir, a Sales Representative with Kaduna Electric. 

CCD: What does your job roll entails?


HK: Generating Revenue (Laughs). As an S.R, I am CEO/MD of my Cluster. I am expected to enumerate all customers on my Cluster as handed over to me by my SCM to foresee all happenings in the assigned cluster and to gather all customers information, data and to constantly update their information for us to be up to date.  As you are well aware, a cluster is made up of a number of transformers assigned to a sales Representative.

CCD: What is your total customer population and their classification?

HK: I have 482 customer which includes prepaid and postpaid customers and some are maximum demand (MD) customers. 

CCD: What would you consider as your major achievement since you assumed duty?

HK: I will say I was able to detect customer involve in energy theft by checking their vending history and or physical inspection of the meters and made some alignment on some displaced meters. (Meters with different DT’s) as this in turn will generate more revenue to the Company. 

CCD: Do you have any strategy you use in ensuring you reach your monthly target? 

HK: Yes! BATNA (Best Alternative to a Negotiated Agreement) I Segregate my customers and relate with them according to their peculiarities, for example, if they are salary earners, business persons, pensioners and what have you. In order to achieve my goals, I engage them on different terms and time so that at the end of the day, it's a Win- Win Situation. 

CCD: What do you consider as the most challenging part of being a Sales Reps?  

HK: There are a lot of hindrances that definitely Slows progress, I will mention a few.

1.issues of identity card: some location you try visiting will deny you access to their premises which in turn slows you Job

2.limited lines men/Technical Staff. We also often encounter hostilities from some customers/communities.

CCD: What do you do at your leisure time?                                   

HK: Read, Watch Movie, any Meaningful Discussions. 

CCD: How do you sensitize your customers?

HK: I try to put myself in my customers shoes to understand them. 

CCD: Any appeal or suggestion to staff or management?

HK: I will recommend adequate lines men be provided, additional security measures, provisions of identity to new Staff and re-issuance to old staff that theirs has expired.

No comments:

Post a Comment