Friday 12 August 2022

MEET THE STAFF SERIES

 

The ICT Department Ensures Process Automation and System Maintenance- Mohammed Gana Aliyu 

 

CCD: Can we have your brief profile?  

MGA: My name is Mohammed Gana Aliyu. I am a graduate of IBB University, Lapai, Niger State. I did my compulsory national service at Central Bank of Nigeria, (CBN). I gained a lot experiences while serving in CBN.


CCD: When did you join Kaduna Electric and what is your role in the ICT Department?                                                                              

MGA: I Joined Kaduna electric 1st Sept 2019 as a team member, Hardware Unit. It has been a wonderful experience ever since. I found myself here in another great place which is Kaduna Electric Plc. On daily basis, l meets different kind of people working towards a common goal regardless of differences in tribe or religion. Kaduna Electric is my second family; we work together as team. I deeply appreciate the team spirit in the Unit. I equally, derive satisfaction in providing necessary ICT support to other Units and departments in the Company.

CCD: Can you share with us how to keep our computer hardware and software safe and up to date?                                                                                                                             

MGA: Any computer user must make sure that he or she does a proper shutdown when switching down the systems. We should also Make sure that no any liquid substance, e.g., water, tea and oil etc. get into the systems. It is equally advised to unplugged any electronics devices after use or when living the office. As for updates, it is recommended that professional advice should always be sought. As a hardware Unit, we are always ready to attend to the needs of all Units in the Company.

CCD: How would you recover a lost files from a system corrupted by virus?

MGA: Lost file can be recovered by doing either of the following: 1. The first way is by using the recover button and secondly through the Care data recover tools.

CCD: What do you do at your leisure time?         

MGA: I use my leisure time to visit my friends and family members.

CCD: Any appeal or suggestion to Staff or Management?

MGA:  My advice to all staff of Kaduna Electric is to abide by the rules and regulations assigned by the Company in general. Thank you.

 


No comments:

Post a Comment