Thursday 29 November 2018

MEET THE STAFF SERIES

My Role Impacts on Revenue Loss Reduction

CCD: Tell us briefly about yourself? 
AH: My name is Aminu Habib, a graduate of Ahmadu Bello University Zaria with a B.S.C Business Administration. I served at National Teachers Institute, Kaduna with the Pensions department. I am an indigene of Kaduna State, North local Government.

CCD: When did you join the company and what is your primary assignment? 
AH: I joined Kaduna Electric in September 2015 as a Sales Rep and posted was to Kabala for training. After that, I was posted to several other Service Centers to work as a Sales Rep for a year and a half.
CCD: You were recently elevated to the position of Team Lead, New Services, Zamfara Regional Office tell us about it?
AH: Around June 2017 I was posted to Gusau Regional office to work as a Sales Rep, before I was appointed as Team Lead, New Service. I am in charge of documenting new customers, Enumeration. 
It is my responsibility to make sure that the customer's load is taken and they are given their proper bills or meters so as to avoid electricity losses or revenue losses which are both counterproductive to the company and the new customer.
CCD: What is your relationship with LECAN? 
AH: Let me start by clarifying what LECAN stands for; which is a federal license for industry practitioners meaning Electrical Contractors Association Of Nigeria. It is an association whose primary duty is to visit the premises of new customers and take the load, access the wiring and make sure all the proper materials are of standard to avoid fire outbreaks and unwanted events alike.
This association is a compulsory part of the new service process flow.
CCD: What is the toughest challenge you have faced and how do you go about it? 
AH: The toughest challenge I have faced so far is lack of mobility to visit remote areas and investigate illegal activities concerning electricity theft. I have however voiced it out to the management recently and they have promised to handle the issue.
CCD: What demotivates you?
AH: I am greatly motivated by when my colleagues work together as a team and demotivate when colleagues want to work as a team.
CCD: Any appeal or suggestion to other staff or management? 
AH: I am appealing to all staff to be diligent, honest, trust worthy  and hardworking because as employees of the company we are particularly responsible for ensuring the sustainability and stability of the company.
I am also appealing to the management to provide all the necessary working tools, materials and adequate man power to ensure excellent productivity.


No comments:

Post a Comment