Thursday 22 November 2018

MEET THE STAFF SERIES


Our Mandate is to Make Every Customer Happy

CCD: Can we meet you?

Oyinyechukwu Obiwunma Sokot Regional Office
OO: My name is Onyinyechukwu Obiwunma Onyeaku- Egabor (Mrs.).  I'm from Owerri West Local Government Area, Imo State, Nigeria.
I am married to an Etsako man from Agenebode in Etsako, Edo State. I was born in Lagos; I had my Primary and Secondary school education in Delta and IMO States respectively. 
I studied briefly at State College of Legal and Islamic Studies, Sokoto where I obtained a diploma in Law. I also studied at Usmanu Dan Fodiyo University, Sokoto were I obtain a B.A. in English Language and a Masters degree in International Studies. 

CCD: You were newly promoted to the position of Team Lead Customer Care. What does your new role entail?
 OO: Wow! I tell you, this is no small task at all. Believe me, expectations are high; I am expected to put in my best all times.

The primary assignment of the Team Lead Customer Care (TLCC) is to make sure that all customers' complaints lodged in Sokoto are not just resolved but resolved within the stipulated time frame.
It involves making every Service Centre a satisfying center. In other words, when a customer walks into a Service Centre, it is expected that such a customer comes out with a smile not just because we are able to answer all questions regarding our services but because we are able to assure him of an endless ability to deliver excellent services. 
As the TLCC, I'm responsible for periodical training of the Customer Care Representatives (CCR) within my jurisdiction, which is Sokoto state. It also includes making sure the CCRs perform their duties with the company's core value (which is TIES; Team work, Integrity, Excellency, Sustainability) at heart. Customers' enlightenment is also part of the job description.

CCD: What in your opinion are the changes in the operations of Kaduna Electric? 
OO: There have been great changes in the operations of Kaduna Electric. In fact, things have improved considerably and we look forward to more improvement. 

CCD: Your job majorly involves managing people and complaints. How do you cope with it? 
OO: People act differently when they are under pressure or frustrated. As a CCR I don't allow things to get to me, rather I take charge.

CCD: How does your role contribute to the overall Kaduna Electric vision? 
OO: A satisfied customer is a paying customer. This in turn increases our collection. By satisfying our customers, we are definitely contributing to success of the business.

CCD: What would you consider your Kaduna Electric moment?
OO: Anytime I put a smile on the face of a customer.

CCD: What is your appeal to the management?
OO: Management is doing their best but we are appealing to them to do more in fighting vandalism; it is killing our collection.


No comments:

Post a Comment