Thursday 8 November 2018

MEET THE STAFF SERIES

A Friendly Smile Disarms an Angry Customer

 
CCD: Could you please introduce yourself?
ZU: My name is Zayyanu Umar. I am from Argungu Local Government Area of Kebbi State. I was born and brought up in Kebbi state.
I attended Sarki Sani Model Primary School, Argungu while my Secondary education was at Nagari College of Science, Birnin Kebbi.
I also studied at Adamu Augie College of Education, Argungu where I obtained a National Certificate of Education in Biology/Geography.

CCD: When did you join Kaduna Electric?
ZU: I resumed duty on 1st September 2015 as a Sales Representative in Sokoto Regional Office at Arkilla Service Centre.
Later I was   redeployed to Kebbi Regional Office, Gwdangaji Service Centre. On the 13th March 2017, I was reassigned to Gwadangaji Service Centre in Kebbi Regional Office as Customer Service Representative.

CCD: What are the duties of a Customer Service Representative?
ZU: Basically, the primary assignment of a Customer Service Representative is handling customer complaint and ensuring that customers’ need is met diligently by providing accurate service in timely and friendly manner.

CCD: What are the challenges associated with being a customer service representative?
ZU: The biggest challenge is to calm an irate customer. Most of the time some customers come to the Customer Service Desk angry about one thing or the other. That is why Customer Service Representatives should greet the customer with a smile; it works like magic in disarming an angry customer.
Also, pay attention to the customer, understand the problem, make him comfortable and try to solve his problem while providing the best service.

CCD: What are your plans for Kebbi Regional Office Customer Care Unit?
ZU: My plans are not just for Kebbi Regional Office but any Service Centre that I find myself. First is to ensure that I resolve customers’ complaints efficiently to ensure maximum customer satisfaction. This is the only way the company can achieve 100% revenue collection.

CCD: Have you ever received any award?
ZU:  Yes, I received a Shining Star Award early this year. And on the 15th October 2018, I got another award.

CCD: Any advice to staff?
ZU:  Be steadfast and give your best in whatever you are doing.


No comments:

Post a Comment