Friday 18 November 2022

MEET THE STAFF SERIES

The CCG Unit Contributes to Revenue Generation and Build Customers Confidence on the Process- Hauwa Yusuf.

 

Briefly tell us about yourself.

HUY: I am Hauwa Ummi Yusuf, I was born in Birnin-Kebbi, Kebbi State. I attended Danbo International School, Kaduna and attended Usmanu Danfodiyo University Sokoto where I obtained a Bachelor of Arts in the English Language. I'm very easygoing person. I love helping people when in need, and I also enjoy spending time with my kids and family.

When did you join Kaduna Electric and what is your job role?

HUY: I joined the services of Kaduna Electric in December 2020 as a Customer Service Representative in Sokoto North Area Office, I was letter redeployed to Kebbi Central Area Office as CCG Desk Officer in May 2022.

As CCG desk officer what are your challenges?

HUY: The challenges I am usually facing are indebted customers, when I dispatch letters to them about their debt, they always challenge me saying that certain amount wasn't consumed by them in the sense that they don't agree with the debt.

How do you mitigate these challenges?

HUY: Well, alhamdulillah. We have put in place an engagement schedule, whenever we finish sending out the letters of those indebted customers, we call and sit with them to make them understand certain issues concerning billing itself and also how they are accumulating debt.

By putting all these efforts in place so far, the efforts have started yielding very positive results. On this, I am optimistic by the grace of God we will maintain this strategy and a positive result will keep on coming and the collection of the Area Office will improve.

What is your advice to the Management?

HUY: My call to the Management is that they should ensure that all the outstanding balance paid should not be charged as customers energy charged, because we have been receiving complaints about those customers who were convinced to pay their outstanding, after payment the subsequent month bills that will come out they will see their previous payment is being their energy-charged which is really discouraging them on this process.

 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment