Friday 23 September 2022

MEET THE STAFF SERIES

 We are Always Considerate in the Allocation of Vehicles and Other Logistics for Official Assignments - Suleiman Abdullahi

 

CCD: Tell us a bit about yourself?

SAA: I  am Suleiman Abdullahi Abdullahi, A graduate of Procurement & Supply Chain Management from Kaduna State University (KASU).

CCD: What are your primary responsibilities?

SAA: My designation is Fleet Maintenance Officer which means I am responsible for the maintenance and allocation of all vehicles. In other words, it my duty to ensure that all official vehicles are kept neat and in good mechanical condition for our Operations.

CCD: Tell us how you manage your daily activities in Admin Department? 

SAA: My daily activities involves routine checks in the morning before allocating the vehicles for operations, I ensure all vehicles are sound and have enough fuel in them, then liaise with the SOT to allocate drivers who use them as required and at appropriate time.

CCD: Can you share with us some of the major challenges you face in Admin and Security Department and how you intend to overcome those challenges? 

SAA: The Major challenges I face is relating with Staff. Our job in Logistics is tasking and requires a lot of coordination, with the little resources at hand, I try to do my work diligently but our colleagues are not patient and understanding. To overcome this challenge, I try to plead with them and explain the situation to them.

CCD: What would you consider as your major achievement since you assumed duty?

SAA: My Major Achievement Since I resumed office is, in all the operations carried out no failure was recorded as a result of logistics or from the logistics team

CCD: Do you have any appeal or suggestion to staff or Management?

SAA: I appeal to all staff and management to be patient and considerate as we work with limited resources and we have the same goal ;which is to make our company achieve its objective.

 

No comments:

Post a Comment