Thursday 27 June 2019

MEET THE STAFF SERIES


I am a living Example that Hard work 
is   Recognized_ Mustapha Gago


CCD: Briefly tell us about yourself?
MG: My names are Mustapha Gago an indigene of Zamfara State from Tsafe Local Government. Brought up in Kano and a graduate of Electrical Engineering from Kano Polytechnic.

CCD: For how long have you been with this organization and what is your primary responsibility?
MG: I joined Kaduna Electric in the year 2015. I was the Team lead Protection & Testing Zamfara area Office before my recent elevation to the position of Technical Manager Zamfara Area Office.
My primary responsibility as technical Manager is to coordinate and supervise all technical activities within the Area Office.

CCD: JUST RECENT YOU ARE PROMOTED TO ONE OF THE VALUABLE RANK OF TECHNICAL MANAGER, WHAT DO YOU HAVE TO SAY ABOUT THAT?
MG: My recent promotion to the rank of Technical Manager came to me as a surprise. I did not expect to be in that position at this time.  Though all the Technical Manager I worked with involved me in decision making, they gives me extra tasks with confidence. I never failed a task, I love this job and always ready for any assigned responsibility. I use to act on the position during the time of the immediate past TM while he is away. So I have the experience somehow.

CCD: WHAT IS YOUR CHALLENGES SINCE WHEN YOU COME ON BOARD?
MG: My challenges as technical manager in Zamfara Area Office are;
1. Shorted of technical staff.
2. Incompetent technical supervisors/Lines men. This is making you as a Technical Manager to play their roles in most cases.
3. Logistics
To mentioned but few.

CCD: What is your impression about your new appointment?
MG: My impression as newly appointed Technical Manager is that hard work and dedication within the general guidelines of the company is recognized. I really feel motivated.

CCD: What are your goals and how do you intend to achieve them?
MG: My goals are to ensure speedy response to any problem and maintain standard in all technical activities. This can be achieved by the effective use of the available human and material resources.

CCD:  What do you sincerely feel is your weak-point in term of your job?
MG: To me there is nothing like weak point as far as my job is concern. Becoming weak should be on personal affairs not in a well-designed organization like Kaduna electric where task are specified. I know my task and I have to do it to the best if not better. Let me tell me you one thing, when I assumed duty as Technical manager I summoned all my teams, I told them you cannot be unproductive and expect me to be in good term with you. Everybody must be equal to the task assigned to him.
CCD: What are your strength points?
 MG: As for my strength point I think is nothing but the understanding I have on the concept and my ability to demonstrate it.
CCD: HOW COULD YOU HAVE IMPROVED COMPANY CARRIER PROGRESS?
MG: The only way to improve carrier progress as for me is to become up to date, dedicated and trustworthy.








4 comments:

  1. Gagolistic Gago. Always on point. Sky shall not be our boundary

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have seen the potential in you even before your reward. wishing you the best in your work.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Actually your style of administration is admiring. May Allah guide and protect u my Sec Gen

    ReplyDelete