Thursday 13 June 2019

MEET THE STAFF SERIES



As a Team, We Leverage on the Strength of Each others....Abdulmajeed Oladoja. 

CCD: Let us start with your background, who is Abdulmajeed O Oladoja

AOO: I am Abdulmajeed O. Oladoja. I was born on the 2nd of February 1981 in Kaduna State. I am from Kwara State and Offa LG to be precise. I hold a PGD in Business Administration from Usmanu Danfodiyo University Sokoto in 2010. Prior to joining Kaduna Electric, I worked with UBA Bank PLC, from 2008 to 2011 and later joined Skye (Polaris Bank) PLC from 2011 to 2015 where I work as a Teller, Customer Care Officer and Fund Transfer Officer. I am currently a sales representative at Industrial Feeder, Sokoto Regional Office.

CCD: How long have you been in the service of this Company?

AOO: I joined Kaduna Electric in September, 2015 as a Sales Representative.

CCD: Can you tell us what your primary responsibilities are?

AOO: My primary responsibilities are:

1) Meeting monthly NMD collection target.

2) Bills distribution by set date.

3) PPM monitoring.

4) NMD meter reading, I mean the electro-mechanical ones.

5) New customers capture.

6) Daily and monthly preparation of marketing and sales report, to mention but a few.

CCD: How do you ensure fairness in dealing with your customers?

AOO: Well, I try to show empathy to my customers I.e, putting myself in their position and deal with them accordingly in a way that will satisfy them but, not at the detriment of my company, I always tried to balance both ends.

CCD: What would you consider as the challenges in this job?

AOO: What I consider the most difficult challenges in this job is the ability of every one of us to make revenue to this great company where as, the customers have not received adequate power supply.

CCD: What are your achievements?
 AOO: On average, in the past years, I have not been doing bad when it comes to collections for the company and therefore, I have been recognized by the Management by receiving the MD awards in March 2018. I also received a gifts from buypower in march 2019, as I was among the best five in Sokoto using POS for collections.

CCD: In your opinion, what do you think can be done to enhance the growth of the Company?

AOO: What I think can be done to enhance the Company's growth is to:

1) The Management should ensure that all staff are given constant training on their job functions.

2) The Management should also ensure improvement on power supply.

3) The Management should also, ensure they  have at heart the welfare of their workers

CCD: Do you consider yourself as a team player?

AOO: Yes, we work as a team, it helps to yield positive results, as each member of the team is able to learn and benefit from the strength of others.

No comments:

Post a Comment