Thursday 19 April 2018

MEET THE STAFF SERIES


Customer Satisfaction Will Lead to Increased Cash Collection 
CCD: Tell us more about yourself Funmilayo Peterside.
PF:
 I am a graduate of English Language from Usman Danfodio University
Sokoto.I also have a Diploma in Mass Communication. I had my secondary school education at the Federal Government College Sokoto.  I was born and brought up in Sokoto State, even though I am an indigene of Atakumosa Local Government area of Osun State. I am computer literate, an avid reader, fluent in English, Hausa and Yoruba Languages, a team player with experience in journalism and editing.

CCD: When did you join the service of the company?
FP:
I resumed duties on the 1st of September 2015 as a Sales
Representative in Industrial Service Centre, Sokoto.
I was later assigned to Kaduna Road Service Center, as a Customer
Services Representative (CSR) on the 15th April 2016.

CCD: Can you brief us on what your primary assignment is?
FP
: Basically, my primary assignment as a Customer Service
Representative (CSR) is handling customers' complaint and ensuring that
customers' needs are met by providing quality service in a timely and
friendly manner.

CCD: What are the difficulties associated with being a Customer Service
Representative?
FP:
Wow! You get to face irate customers, but we do our best to calm
them and resolve their complaints. You also have to manage situations
where complaints sent to other departments for resolution are delayed.
Then, you have to find a way to manage your customers who expect that
their complaints should have been resolved.

Let me state that the most difficult customer to pacify is the one whose
complaint has remained unresolved for a long period of time; such a
customer is likely to become abusive.

CCD: What are your plans for Kaduna Road Service Center?
FP:
My plans are not just for Kaduna Road Service Centre but any Service
Center I find myself. The goal is building a work force with the mindset
of resolving customers' complaints efficiently which will lead to
satisfaction because with a satisfied customer you have a paying
customer which is the gateway to 100% revenue collection.

CCD: Any advice to your colleagues?
FP:
Be steadfast and give your best shot in whatever you do. For whatever
that is worth doing is worth doing well because success only embraces 



those that strive harder.

CCD: What do you do at your leisure time?
FP:
Hmmmm, that depends on my mood at the time. I would either be
reading a novel, writing poems, listening to music or watching movies.

CCD: Earlier, you said you are writer, so, should we be expecting your
contribution for our Pulse Quarterly Publication?
FP:
Yes

CCD: Thank you for your time.
FP:
It is a pleasure.



No comments:

Post a Comment