Friday 9 June 2023

MEET THE STAFF SERIES

The Customers Service Unit Serves as the Bridge Between the Company and the Customers - Eyone Okpe

CCD: Can you tell us a little about yourself?

EO: My Name is Eyone Okpe. I am from Ofu Local Government, Kogi State. I had my primary school in Kaduna and later went to Federal Government College, Ugwolawo, Kogi State. I also attended Federal Polytechnic, Kaura Namoda in Zamfara State for my National Diploma and Kaduna Kadpoly for My HND. Had my Masters at NDA. I worked for a while at two different banks before Joining Kaduna Electric in September 2015.

CCD: What are your primary responsibilities? EO: To ensure my customers leaves my office smiling and satisfied.        To ensure complaints are properly captured on CRM. To attend to my customers complaints promptly.        To receive complaints, forward it to the appropriate departments and ensure timely resolution of the complaint.                      

 To ensure timely resolution of complaints        

 To prepare my daily, weekly and monthly reports.                                                                      

CCD: Can you share with us the major complaints you often receive from the customers?     

EO: The complaints I get on daily basis in my office from my customers are mainly

No supply, fuse out, wire cut, upriser cut, phase off, the bill is too high for them and meter is not supplying

CCD: How do you ensure that the customers' complaints is timely

resolved?

EO: Once I get a customer’s complaint, I investigate it; it is then forwarded to the appropriate department. I monitor it to ensure that the team do the needful in getting the complaint resolved within 24 hours, then call the customer for confirmation. Unless in some few cases. 

CCD: What do you consider as your major achievement since you assumed duty? 

EO: My greatest achievement was when within a week, I convinced three different customers with huge outstanding on their bills to pay up. I told them why it was necessary for them to clear their bills and get meters for their houses which they did and they were happy. 

CCD: Do you have any strategy you use in sensitizing your customers?

EO: Yes. Community engagements are organized to update the customers on the current happening and to discuss one-on-one with the customers on issues they need clarifications on, and why they should always pay their bills in full and on time. I also often engage the customers on the way forward to make our work easy and for them to continue to enjoy electricity supply, There by happily coming in to pay their bills

CCD: How do you handle difficult customers?

EO: When a difficult customer comes in, the first thing I do is to welcome him with a smile, give him a sit. Listen to what he has to say then calm him down and go ahead to resolve his complaints. 

CCD: Any appeal to Management or Staff?

EO: I will appeal to the Management to help provide us with more working tools and improve the work environment.

 

 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment