Thursday 6 September 2018

MEET THE STAFF SERIES




We Have the Duty to Serve Our Customers Efficiently -Fatima

CCD: Can you briefly tell us about yourself?
FIM: My name is Fatima Ibrahim Musa, I'm from Argungu L.G.A in kebbi State of Nigeria. I was born in Kebbi State; I had my primary and secondary education in Kebbi State; I studied briefly at Adept Computer School, Argungu were I obtained a certificate in computer; I also studied at Adamu Augie College of Education, Argungu were I obtained a National Certificate Education in English and Hausa Languages.

CCD: When did you joined the service of the company?
FIM: I resumed duty on 1st of September, 2015 as a Sales Representative in Kebbi Regional Office, Argungu GRA Service Centre. However, I was redeployed to Sokoto Regional Office, kaduna Road Service Centre as a Sales Representative where I spend almost two years; on the 1st of August, 2018, I was  re-designated as Customer Services Representative (CSR) and   transferred to Water Works Service Centre, Unguwan Rogo, in Sokoto.

CCD: Can you brief us on what your primary assignment is?
FIM: Basically, my primary assignment as a Customer Services Representative is handling customers Complaint and ensuring that customers’ needs are met diligently by providing accurate service in a timely and friendly manner. With my about three years experience as Sales Representative, I also serve as an advocate-at-large where I educate and enlighten the customers on issues not clear, persuade them to live up to their obligations, educate the customers on trending issues in the Nigerian Electricity Supply Industry, etc. By and large, the Customer Services Representative ensures that the customers have the most pleasant experience available and enhance the reputation of the Company.

CCD: What are the difficulties associated with being a Customer Service Representative?
FIM: Hmmm. You get to face irate customers almost on daily basis; some at the verge of lunching physical hostility, but we do our best to calm them and resolve their complaints. You also get stuck in situations where complaint taken to a particular department to be resolved may get delayed and you end up with so little when you could have done so much more. So, the most difficult customers to handle is the one whose complaint has remained unresolved for a long period of time; that customer has the tendency of becoming an aggrieved customer, perhaps may likely become abusive or even aggressive; but we are trained to handle such customers.

CCD: What are your plans for Water Works Service Centre Customer Service?
FIM: My plans are, not just for Water Works Service Centre but any service centre I find myself, is building a work force and processes with the aim of resolving customers’ complaints efficiently to ensure maximum customers’ satisfaction. This is the only way the Company can achieve 100% revenue collection. As a satisfied customer is a happy customer and a happy customer is a paying customer.

CCD: Any advice to staff?
FIM: Be steadfast and give your best shots in whatever you do. For whatever that is worth doing, is worth doing well; And Success only embraces those that strives harder.

CCD: What do you do at your leisure?
FIM: Hmm, that depends on my mood at that particular time. I could either be reading or watching educative programs on Television. I am also active in social media, like Facebook and WhatsApp and I do chart.


1 comment:

  1. A very nice expression, self esteem and she is passionate on the job.

    ReplyDelete